Summary: Provides oversight and management of all activities related to new client implementations, assist the Director of Implementation and Implementation Manager with the monitoring of daily activities related to current client implementation, and strategic planning for improvement of operations. Responsible for all set ups and deployment of MillinPro+ databases.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Responsible for complete configuration of new MillinPro+ databases for in-house and standalone clients.
2. Responsible for maintaining existing MillinPro+ databases and configuration when necessary.
3. Responsible for remit and/or claim submission enrollment, clearinghouse setups and insurance portal setups for new and existing clients.
4. Communicates with third party vendors to resolve issues or implement new workflows.
5. Handles database review and data testing.
6. Documents internal procedures as requested.
7. Maintains ETIN information in Millin Central and assists clients with ETIN recertification.
8. Maintains and updates Millin Central with username/password information.
9. Assists with software support via telephone or email and logs support into Millin Central.
10. Participates in implementation internal meetings and client conference calls.
11. Participates in educational activities and attends staff meetings.
12. Maintains professional communication by phone or emails with clients.
13. Conducts self in accordance with HIPAA’s employee manual
14. Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
15. Responsible for password protecting all documents sent outside the limits of the company.
16. Work as a team with management, as well as Millin Associates, LLC employees.
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Oral Communication Skills
– Written Communication Skills
– Customer Relations
– Time Management
Education/Experience: College Degree preferred but not required. One to two years related experience helpful
Computer Skills: Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Useful Skills: Familiarity with billing and coding terminology (CPT, HCPCS, ICD9, ICD10 ETC.).