Summary: Provides technical, software, hardware, and network solutions to all computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis, and guides users through step-by-step solutions in a call center environment by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds to and logs into Millin Central requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Diagnoses and resolves basic technical hardware and software issues.
- Redirects unanswered problems to appropriate resource.
- Identifies and escalates situations requiring urgent attention.
- Tracks and routes problems and requests, and documents resolutions.
- Stays current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Prepares, reviews, maintains and sends knowledge management documents or manuals. Documents internal procedures as requested.
- Provides assistance to implementation department with software configuration, remit enrollment, claims submission enrollment, clearinghouse enrollment and insurance portal setups.
- Communicates with third party vendors to resolve issues or implement new workflows.
- Participates in implementation internal meetings and client conference calls.
- Participates in educational activities and attends staff meetings.
- Conducts self in accordance with HIPAA’s employee manual
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Responsible for password protecting all documents sent outside the limits of the company.
- Work as a team with management, as well as Millin Associates, LLC. employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Time Management
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred but not required. One to two years related experience helpful
Computer Skills: Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Useful Skills: Familiarity with billing and coding terminology (CPT, HCPCS, ICD9, ICD10 ETC.).